Support | Lake Monona Waterfront | Friends of Nolen Waterfront | Madison, WI
The Friends of Nolen Waterfront nonprofit organization was created to help transform the Lake Monona Waterfront project into a reality. We are partnering with the City of Madison to create this signature park for everyone in the community.
Learn about our board members, key supporters, and how you can donate to The Friends of Nolen Waterfront to help transform the Lake Monona Waterfront project.
Friends of Nolen Waterfront Board Members
- Claire Schaefer Oleksiak, President of FNW, Sustain Dane
- Tim Anderson, Vice President of FNW, Architect – Retired
- Allen Arntsen, Secretary of FNW, Foley & Lardner – Retired
- Jim Bradley, Treasurer of FNW, Home Savings Bank – Retired
- Jason Ilstrup, At-Large Executive Committee of FNW, Downtown Madison Inc.
- Pam Christenson, MGE
- Brenda Baker, Madison Children’s Museum
- Tyler Leeper, Madison Boats
- Sarah Neujahr, New Year Investments
- Raj Shukla, The Nature Conservancy
- Deb Archer, Archer Strategic Partners
- Jamie Patrick, Destination Madison & Madison Area Sports Commission
- Carol Richard, Ross Street Design
- Technical Task Force: George Austin, Alan Fish, Fred Klancnik, Doug Kozel, Dave Mollenhoff, James Tye, and other members
Your donation will help achieve a vision over 100 years in the making. The Friends of Nolen Waterfront and the Madison Parks Foundation are working in partnership to support and fundraise for the Lake Monona Waterfront project, champion the project, and build public awareness for its promise and ultimate completion.
Successful implementation of the preferred master plan recommendations will depend on continuing support from project advocates and the private sector. The City, Friends of Nolen Waterfront, and the Madison Parks Foundation seek to develop productive, public/private partnerships and identify philanthropic opportunities to realize the Lake Monona Waterfront vision. To learn how your organization can become involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate online at madisonparksfoundation.org/donate and choose Friends of Nolen Waterfront Project
Donate by mail:
Friends of Nolen Waterfront
PO Box 259173
Madison, WI 53725-9173
Madison Parks Foundation (with Nolen Waterfront on the memo line)
PO Box 259333
Madison, WI, 53725